Working With Us
We are a vibrant team of Business Consultants and Specialists. All our engagements are customer facing and this demands our consultants to be up to date with their functional skills, equipped with the latest and the best on our solution offerings. We value expertise and knowledge sharing within our teams.
We are a flat organization and all our team members are extremely approachable.
Key Aspects We Are Looking For in any role in the company
ResultsEnsure Customer Success
Attain Objectives & Goals
SkillsProven Experience and Expertise
Excellent Presentation, Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
FlexibilityWork in a rapidly changing, sometimes ambiguous and open environment.
Take on multiple responsibilities beyond assigned role.
Personal AttributesSelf-motivated and Competitively Driven
High Degree of Energy & Integrity
Innovative and Resourceful
We are always looking for talented people with experience in strategy and planning to work with us. If you think you are a possible good fit for the current openings, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like you to get to know us as we would like to get to know you.
As a CPM Consultant, you will drive discussions with clients in the adaption of planning software in their enterprises. You will be lead the implementation, work with the clients in formulating the strategy of moving their current planning process (budgets, forecasts, actuals, reporting and analysis) to the chosen planning application. You will be part of the professional services team to support all planning implementations. This position reports to the CPM Practice Lead. A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent field with 4-5 years of relevant experience in budgeting and forecasting is required. Prior experience with enterprise planning systems (Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion) will be an added advantage. The successful candidate must be willing to work independently across projects, be resourceful, a self-starter with very good communication skills and client handling capabilities. You will be responsible for driving growth of Professional Services revenue.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project including scope definition, deliverables, milestone achievements and client communications
- Analyse spreadsheets based financial plans and recommend best practices
- Implementing budgeting, forecasts and reports
- Design KPIs and metrics aligned to strategic objectives and design dashboards for different levels of the organization
- Perform value driver analysis, scenario modelling, sensitivity analysis
- Demonstrate strong functional and consulting knowledge to customers
- Liaise with the Principal OEM on all implementation and support issues
- Support and help business development and marketing activities to grow the CPM consulting practice
- Support Sales process through demonstrations, proof-of-concepts and all pre-sales activities
- Responding to customer support calls on phone and email
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or an equivalent field
4-5 years of financial planning consulting experience
Experience in enterprise performance management and planning applications like Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion will be an added advantage
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong inter-personal skills and ability to connect with client leadership team
Strong presentation skills
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and exhibit excellent customer handling skills
Willing to work independently, be self-starter and motivated
Based in Mumbai, India
At par with industry
Please send in your resume with a cover letter highlighting your financial planning and consulting experience at email@example.com. Please mark the subject line of your email as “CPM Consultant”
As an Account Manager, you will drive discussions with prospects in the adaption of planning software in their enterprises. The Account Manager is responsible for effectively managing new business development in the Territory and driving license and services sales revenue for all our partner products. This position reports to the Founder & Director. A Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent field with 3+ years of relevant sales is required. Prior experience with enterprise planning systems (Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion) will be an added advantage. The successful candidate must be willing to work independently, be resourceful, a self-starter with very good communication skills and client handling capabilities. You will be responsible for driving Sales Revenue across the product and services offerings.
- Orders and Revenue goal attainment
- Proactively prospect in the Territory using the phone and other activities to create appointments at each management level, including CXO level. Map out the key players for potential new business initiatives and determine/document appropriate sales strategy/ies
- Develop understanding of political relationships and their impact on buying behaviours within the account to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organisation
- Develop a competitive sales strategy that anticipates competitor actions and places Deflytics Software as the best in the market to meet customer objectives.
- Effectively advice and influence the customer especially around selling cloud based software solutions and services, TCO advantages, handling customer concerns around security and compliance.
- Execute high quality one on one discussions utilising advanced questioning and influencing skills with customer business leaders especially C level executives.
- Create and update Opportunity status on a daily basis
- Participate in Weekly Forecast calls to review pipeline and opportunity status
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or an equivalent field
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience in selling technology solutions. E.g. ERP, SCM, EPM & BI Solutions including professional services
- Experience in developing and executing sales across Enterprise segments
- Demonstrated success in building, elevating and nurturing relationships within key prospects resulting in new customer business
- Proven customer relationship skills, with experience in interfacing with customers, at Executive/Director level in both business and technology, on a regular basis
- Cloud based solution selling experience will be an added advantage
- Proven ability in solutions sales environment
- Proven Prospect Hunting and New Account Business Development skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work independently, be self-starter and motivated
- Based in Mumbai and Delhi
At par with industry
Please send in your resume with a cover letter highlighting your sales experience at firstname.lastname@example.org Please mark the subject line of your email as “Account Manager – Specify Location ”.